If you would like to leave a note for Rebekah do the following:
1) Select the word "comments" at the end of any posting.
 2) Leave your comment and include your name.
3) Under "choose an identity" select "Anonymous" if you do not have a google account .
4) select "Publish your comment"
Your comments will be reviewed for content and then approved. Your message will be connected to the posting you select.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Departure

I leave for the airport in about one hour. After connecting in Amsterdam, and a total of 21 hours in flight, plus airport time I will be in Johannesburg for a few days. I will try to post at some point during that stay, otherwise I will touch base when I reach Namibia.

Love to all, Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. I hope this comment reaches you well. Best of luck and I look forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great adventure, stay safe, and know you are loved....Mom

    ReplyDelete